1. Booking and payment terms and conditions
- the services must be booked for firm dates, via the website, by phone, e-mail or at the desk
- payment must be made at the time of booking and the reservation is considered definitive
o exceptionally a deposit of 10% at the time of booking can be accepted. The balance must be paid at least 10 days before the first lesson.
- a booking confirmation will be sent by e-mail
- in the event of non-compliance with the above-mentioned conditions, ESI Arc-en-ciel reserves the right to cancel the reservation
2. Cancellation conditions
weather: courses take place in all weathers for both group and individual lessons
if you don’t have any cancellation insurance that would allow you different refunds (ski pass, lesson, rental..), here are our beneficial cancellation conditions:
- we accept all cancellations at least 24 hours in advance
o 100% of the amount already paid is transformed into a credit note
o if you want a refund, 10% will be withheld
- cancellation less than 24 hours before the start or services not used by the client, for any reason whatsoever, can in no case give rise to a refund or a course replacement
o exception due to illness or accident, with a medical certificate only
3. Photos –videos
- photos and videos taken during our courses may be published on our website, our Facebook page, Instagram, Google + and Twitter or can be added to our brochures
- if you do not want your child to be photographed, please let us know
- children who participate in classes must wear helmets and have a snack in their pocket
- participants who are on a special diet or have health problems are asked to take all appropriate precautions and measures and to inform ESI Arc-en-ciel
- the student must wear clothing adapted to the weather and be safely equipped
- the student must listen to and respect the instructor's instructions and the usual safety rules
- students must arrive at the meeting place 10 minutes before the start of the course. For group activities, the instructor is not required to wait for late arrivals.
- in order to harmonize the levels as closely as possible, the maximum number of pupils per class may exceptionally be higher than that announced
- our lessons take place from 3 participants
5. Not included in the prices of our services
- equipment rental
o by registering as an Arc-en-ciel customer, you get a 10% discount at the On The Mountain Shop in Haute-Nendaz or Siviez
- the ski-pass (NVRM) – to know :
o every user of the ski lifts, including children (even free), is required to be in possession of a valid pass, from the ski lift ticket offices upon presentation of an identity document
o the adult or snowboarder beginner (in Siviez) does not need a pass to start.
o "single use" passes for the Tortin and Combatseline chairlifts are available.
o for beginner and intermediate levels the Printse pass is enough. There is also the possibility of a 4 Vallées extension, if the instructor decide to go there
- any insurance
o each participant is required to be covered by his own insurance against the risks related to the practice of the activity corresponding to the reserved service. Not to subscribe is your decision.
o ESI Arc-en-ciel makes every effort to provide safe and professional supervision and under no circumstances may be held liable due to circumstances of force majeur, fortuitous circumstances or acts of third parties
6. Payment options
- online payments
o credit card payments are encrypted using SSL technology of proven efficacy. They are carried out via Six Payment services. Six processes your personal data contained in your order with the payments you have ordered in our favour. Six uses your data only for the processing of your payment and does not disclose it to third parties, except to the banks responsible for the type of payment concerned
o an order is accepted by the ESI Arc-en-ciel once Six Payment services has validated the payment . In the absence of validation of the payment, the reservation will be cancelled, and information related to the reservation will be deleted once the customer has left the site of ESI Arc-en-ciel
o the customer's information transmitted to the processing centre is protected and encrypted under the responsibility of Six Payment services.
- payments by bank transfer
o bank details are indicated on the booking form.
- payments at the desk
o in cash, by credit card or bank card (no AMEX)
o euros in cash are accepted. Change will be given in Swiss francs.
These General Terms and Conditions are provided in French and English. In the event of a dispute, the French version of the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The court of jurisdiction in the event of a dispute is the court of Sion, Switzerland.